Posts by kurisu-kuN

Hi to all!

First time here and also to the TV-Box world...

Till now I was using my TV to play everything plus I was streaming my content through DLNA but I was not satisfied with the results.

I decided and bought a MINIX U9-H device that came to me yesterday.

What I did was to firstly let it auto update everything then I created a micro sd with the build from wrxtasy

I installed the LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.2.5-Chroma.422.10bit.img.gz and then updated to LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.2.5.1-444-1000nits.tar

I would like to ask some questions in order to make sure that everything is working as it should.

1) How am I suppose to know if a 4k 10bit hdr movie is actually playing with 4:4:4 10bit ? ( my tv supports 10bit ( 8bit + FRC ) ) so I dont really know if I'm suppose to see 10bit somewhere in kodi.

2) How am I suppose to know if auto switching is working?

3) How can I do some editing to the autostart.sh ( I enabled the gpu to 792Hz and I read somewhere that I can disable the autoscale from autostart? should I really need to do that? ) and In general is there a terminal that you throw commands on it?

4) Can I install any kodi build (theme) I like, like I would do with a normal kodi installation? will this overwrite any of wrxtasy settings?

5) My setup goes as follows U9 > Denon AVR > TV now denon supports 4k upscaling and I believe it would be maybe better than my TV's, is there any way to let the upscale to be done from denon?

Thank you in advanced and sorry for my noobish questions.