Posts by brandO

Code
    video=HDMI-A-1:1920x1080M@60

^ remove the current video= string and use that. What happens?

I was hopeful, but no change.

Maybe you switched from x86 Generic-legacy to Generic since the update.

Use Generic-legacy. You can apply the update folder method to switch.

I used the update channel in LibreElec config tool, but it does look like I am using 11.0.1 Generic.x86_64

I tried the legacy image, that did the trick! My laptop doesn't have nVidia, but I guess it qualifies as an "older PC" :)

Thank you both!!

I'm having a similar issue. I am using an older "broken" laptop with Intel graphics. I had HDMI video output on whichever version of 10 I was previously using (10.95.1, maybe?). I updated to 11, and lost video out of the HDMI port. Audio is passing thru the port no problem. I get video to the TV during boot at the LibreElec splash screen (and when powering down), but as soon as the Kodi splash screen comes up, it cuts out. Kodi is not showing me any options to routing video thru HDMI.

I added "video=LVDS-1:d" to the APPEND string in /flash/syslinux.cfg, but nothing changes after I save it and reboot

LibreELEC:~ # tail /sys/class/drm/*/status

==> /sys/class/drm/card0-DP-1/status <==

disconnected

==> /sys/class/drm/card0-HDMI-A-1/status <==

connected

==> /sys/class/drm/card0-LVDS-1/status <==

connected

==> /sys/class/drm/card0-VGA-1/status <==

disconnected

Thank you for any wisdom you may have to share! :)

First, i wanted to say a big THANK YOU!! for compiling libreELEC with the older nVidia drivers.

The issue I am having is with my paid IPTV service, using IPTV Simple Client (or even when playing channels directly from the addon). The service works, but playback is not smooth. I have no issues playing media streamed from a shared drive in my windows network.

In playing with all of the settings, I discovered I can get a channel to play normally if I enable "Colour Management" under System Settings -> Display, with no LUT file selected. The channel syncs up and playback becomes smooth. If I stop and restart a channel, or try to change a channel with this setting enabled, I get no video at all. To change a channel, I have to go back into settings, untick the radio button, go back to TV to select my channel, then back to settings again to reenable colour management.

I'm curious if anyone else has had similar issues with IPTV streaming in LE? Is it possible I need an even older video driver? Everything else about this build seems to work flawlessly, though I've not tried any other addons yet, as I want to resolve this issue.

Thanks!