Posts by dreamstridersc

Try to find the original remote.conf for the box. You can do this in Android (the image that came loaded onto the box) by searching for it with ES File Explorer. I believe its in the root of Android in the .etc folder. Once you find it save a copy to a USB stick.

You may also find it by searching google, or you may also find it here -

remote.conf repository - Page 14 - Amlogic - LibreELEC Forum

The remote.conf needs to be copied into the configfiles folder in Libreelec. You need to ssh into the box via Windows, or use Winscp to transfer the file via a Windows PC to Libreelec.

Reboot and see if it worked.

Thank you for your help. I finally made it. I found a working remote.conf of a beeline m18 that seemed alike and did the job using ssh from my mac.

Hi

Thank you (ευχαριστούμε) Demetris for your excellent work! I use your latest LE version on an MXIII G without a problem, after loading OE on it a while ago.

Now I am trying to install LE on an MXIII ( 802 chip, 1GB ram, 8GB rom,AP6181 wifi chip). I had installed an OMAN android firmware (I do not remember exactly which one). I followed the instructions and updated with the 115 remix etc (though I believe I did not have to do it, because my OMAN version was ok for toothpick install). Also after installing the 115 remix, the android recovery screen I think that changed a bit. After that I tried every rom for MXIII 1G but nothing. Your latest 8 ,8.2 ,8.2.3 etc say:

File System corruption detected
    any key or power off your system within the next 120 seconds

I do not see the le logo. With an older rom of yours (7.0 and 8.0 RC i think)) I saw LE logo but it stuck saying something about /system. Similar things happened with the devel versions. Am I doing something wrong? I tried to find an OE version for my box (1Gb) so as to install yours after that, but I could not find one.

Eyxaristo

Thank you