Posts by marcogomes

Hello,

Looks like there's a Kernel Panic affecting multiple users, possibly after some recent auto-update. Please see attached images.

I was traveling for a couple days and, upon return, I saw this Kernel Panic error. Nobody was at home to touch the media center while I was out, and the same error is hapening to other LibreELEC users, this is why I'm guessing this could be caused by an auto-update.

Any suggestions to fix it? I could reinstall from scratch and recover the configs from a recent backup, but maybe someone has an easier way to fix the current kernel panic without reinstalling?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I have a brand new install of LibreElec on a RPi3. Movies are downloaded by CouchPotato from Thoradia and processed to my usb-hard-drive/movies folder. Some movies work fine, some don't; because of that, I don't think the problem is on CouchPotato nor the post-processing scripts. Looks like it's somewhere else.

On the example below, see that the movie 2001 works, but Back to the Future doesn't. Can someone help me find out why? The files were downloaded on the same day, by the same programs and postprocessed in the same way (all through CouchPotato). I see no reason to why one movie works, and the other don't.

The error is below and the full logs are here: http://ix.io/1kf6.

Thanks edjalmo ! The tip below worked as a charm. Everything is working as expected.

I had one similar problem with this recently.

My problem was that the Use video tags was enabled. With this option enabled Kodi use information that exists of the media info of the file (if it exist) and not the filename.

I disabled, updated library and the movies was added again.

For disabled (if yours are enabled) you need go to Settings > Media > (enable advanced mode) > Videos > Use video tags

Hello,

I have a fresh install of LibreElec on a RPi3. The Update Library can't find information for some movies whose folder/filenames are perfecly fine, and were present on OSMC just fine, also.

I have tried the default themoviedb scraper and also Universal Movie Scraper, none can find the information for some of my movies. I tried with "Movies are in separate folders that match the movie title" enabled and disabled. Same results.

The errors, note that the folder and filenames should be perfectly fine:

Code
    2019-05-30 07:52:39.168 T:1814033264 WARNING: No information found for item '/var/media/MG-5TB/movies/A Fistful of Dollars (1964)/A.Fistful.of.Dollars.1964.1080p.BluRay.HEVC.AC3-SARTRE.mkv', it won't be added to the library.
    2019-05-30 07:52:40.740 T:1814033264 WARNING: No information found for item '/var/media/MG-5TB/movies/Adaptation. (2002)/Adaptation.2002.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4', it won't be added to the library.
    2019-05-30 07:52:41.508 T:1814033264 WARNING: No information found for item '/var/media/MG-5TB/movies/Alien Resurrection (1997)/Alien.Resurrection.Directors.Cut.1997.1080p.BRrip.x264.GAZ.YIFY.mp4', it won't be added to the library.
    2019-05-30 07:52:41.768 T:1814033264 WARNING: No information found for item '/var/media/MG-5TB/movies/Aliens (1986)/japhson-aliens.mkv', it won't be added to the library.
    2019-05-30 07:52:43.581 T:1814033264 WARNING: No information found for item '/var/media/MG-5TB/movies/American Gangster (2007)/American.Gangster.2007.UNRATED.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4', it won't be added to the library.

(disclaimer: I have paid for all those movies on other platforms)

My Logs:

Regular Log:

http://ix.io/1kte

With debug enabled:

Pastiebin.com 5ceff0ce30c52

Can someone help me? I prefer LibreELEC over OSMC for my media center.

Context: I have two copies of a movie, both files are present on my disk and are catalogued by Kodi library. The files are at the same folder on disk.

I want to keep just the higher quality copy of the movie, so, I deleted one of the versions. Now, Kodi library must be cleaned to erase the entry for the movie that was deleted from disk.

What I did: Settings > Media > Library > Clean Library.

What I expected: Kodi should remove the missing entry from the library database, without ever touching the files on disk.

What happened: Kodi deletes the entire movie folder for good, including the files I wanted to keep. Kodi erases my files on disk.

This happened multiple times, and is terrible because it touches the files on disk, when it wasn't supposed to.

Software/hardware info: LibreELEC 8.2.5, Kodi 17.6, Raspberry Pi 3 B+.

DEBUG LOGS: check for how it handled the file Thor.Ragnarok.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM].cp.mp4
    mg-kodi.log - Pastebin.com

I have also posted this on Kodi bug tracking:

#17901 ("Clean Library" deletes files on storage instead of just cleaning Kodi database) – Kodi - TRAC