Posts by sabelstrom

Well i found something on the way so far. A CMD command that do what i want, but it dose not use Ää Åå Öö Éé in the titles in the nfo file.

So little more time and maybe it is some one out there that can solve the last issue.

Here is the working CMD command:

@echo off
    for /r %a in (*.*) do (
    (
    echo ^<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?^>
    echo ^<movie^>
    for %b in ("%~na") do echo ^<title^>%~b^</title^>
    echo ^<runtime^>^</runtime^>
    echo ^</movie^>
    )>"%~dpna.nfo"
    )

I tried the last thing u tried, but my my "drive went bad", I think something happened to my boot files when I used gparted so it didn't boot libreelec.

But it worked for you so I will give it a new try :)

Hi.

Pleas move the thread if it has a better category to be in.

I have over 1000 child-movies and episodes with Swedish title as filename or made up title as the filename, most of them wont scrap from any database online.

The JustUseTheFileName addon is no longer working so a alternative to that addon that uses the filename as Title.

Or if there is a script och batch program that can create a nfo file that uses the filename as title.

In the movie folder right now its only the movies and episode files (no folders or jpg or other files just mkv, avi, mp4 and so on), but i think the will need separate folders in the end if i want to use posters that i create with a bunch of thumbnails from each movie or episode.

I have seen softwares that create nfos for music videos "XBMC Music Videos" "XBMC Music Video NFO Standalone" but i cant use it to make movie nfos. It only uses this lines:

<musicvideo>
    <title></title>
    <artist></artist>
    </musicvideo>

I guess i would need these lines:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
    <movie>
    <title></title>
    <runtime></runtime>
    </movie>

I have googled for hours and i find nothing that works, most people dont understand the problem and just point to other online scrapers.

I want to do this so my kids can use KODI on a rp3 and see the thumbnails of all the movies and not just text as it is now on a external hard drive, and i think i can use KODI to downmix 5.1 to stereo so i have audio support for all movies.

Hi Escalade.
    Can you confirm this distro can be installed on a generic device such my Asus Chromebox (Celeron) ?
    I've booted the "LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.0-devel-20160928.img" and selected a fresh install.
    Installation takes a very short time (less than 30 seconds). After that I get the message to "remove the install media and reboot" and it freezes.

When I try to reboot, I get a black screen..

Any suggestion?

Thank a lot.

Have similar problems with my HP Chrombox, fast install then freezes when its time to reboot on the "LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.0-devel-20160918.img" have not tried the new release.

Hi.

Im using a HP chromebox and i got an error when i wanted to install LE8 "Extended" community build (Generic/RPi)

The error is something like this:
    md5sum failed "size check" primary partition is too small.

How is it possible to fix this?

Tried some scripts, but no luck.

I would like to use emulators and roms through libreelec.

Hi.

I am trying to get emulation to work on my chromebox with standalone LibreELEC 7.xx.

I have tryed to install RetroArch with no succes, get an error while install from zipfile and the Gamestarter are for Pi.

I have installed Rom Collection Browser, and i got that working for one game of five, somthing about an error to write to the art folder.

I have 3 versions of Snes emulators, x32, x64 and Linux, dont know wihich i shuld use if i dont get RetroArch to work.

Im am kind of new to LibreELEC and pront configs.

I have serched for hours on google without any god luck.