Posts by wedok

On initial boot Network/Connections the Wired Device is missing on Nexbox A95X.

After reboot it is there.

I set it to manual, enter something but when i hit save it disappears again.

I have to make some stuff with the box like switching usb ports, changing dtbs, connecting disconnecting usb keabord and for some reason then it works.

Is this the Future of Computer? :)

EDIT: Now it doesnt reboot.

Its always the same with every build i tested.

several reboots and tries to save manual wired network.

then it doesnt reboot.

restarting box and then i can save network settings.

installing dvbviewer addon from coreelec repo.

changing channels video often starts freezed for 10 seconds and then it runs.

I had same cases of crash after cca 50minutes of dvbt watching.

and when will it be fixed?

this build does everything except this 1 bug and only some mpeg2 channels. not all.

"das erste sd" tv channel works and works and works.

:)

Hi, I have not been here for a long time because everything worked well for me. Yesterday I rebooted the box, I do not know why and I have this effect Somewhere I saw two lines to enter in the terminal but I can not find it and fix the problem. Will you help?

i had this several times. after a reboot or hard reset it was gone.

Why ?

There is a fork from kszaq`s builds - pre alpha and not stable

This version runs stable and it´s perfect for daily use

Nope, ist not stable.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I tried it with several 8.x builds and alexelec and on all it is the same problem.

when i start "deluxe music sd" on european astra satellite and then i cycle through the miniepg channel list with the up/down button and after some seconds box freezes and 30 seconds later it just reboots.

Settings/PVR & Live TV/Playback "Confirm channel switches by pressing "OK" is ENABLED so it doesnt switch to the channel!

Is the addon damaged?

I dont have this with coreelec but since coreelec isnt stable i want to go back to a 8.x build but with this problem now ... :(

pvr.dvbviewer-2.4.14.1.zip

CRC-32: 7487862b

MD4: dcf187d473e0bf0614cb987e3f683f5e

MD5: 74708027612753346b6c58978ca48423

SHA-1: 0b008da18a83a9a4aea31b221e96cdba65bc75ec

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.