Posts by fxffrank

Hi, first of all, thank you very much for bringing little Minix back to life.

Tried with two SD cards, a slow 2 gb and a fast 128 gb, it doesn't work. It hangs on the Libreelec logo.

With a slow usb of 4 gb and a fast one of 64 gb, both work correctly. Only wifi/bluetooth disappears sometimes but rebooting usually works.

The most curious thing is that with both SD cards, I have used a USB card adapter, and both start correctly.

With my low knowledge it could come from the SD card reader driver.

Second try with 4GB normal TF card indeed works, and my first try with 128GB fast one doesn't.

Both posts are interesting. Unfortunately my NEO A3 is not working anymore and I have to replace it. Can't do tests on A3.

When it was working I remember that it was exactly those keys that fxffrank posted not working. I remember it was not just a question of remapping. I used the keymap Editor Addon and did not receive any codes from those keys. I don't understand how you receive codes.

I have no idea what to do next.

My bad, I meant partially work and buttons like "Settings", "Tasks", "Mic" still won't register in keymap Editor Addon like you mentioned.

Minix NEO U9-H with Minix NEO A3 on LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.2.4.1, buttons highlighted below don't work by default.

I had to remap some of the buttons to make it partially work.

Display Spoiler