Posts by nexus.duci

The addon had some troubles for a while but for the past days it has been completely unusable for me. Starting up libreelec I can see the raspberry in the list of available spotify connector for a split second and then disappearing. That happens for 3-10 times until it's gone for good.

My debug log can be found here:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Nothing to do with Kodi.

Please explain what you are doing (from what device are you streaming? Are you streaming a playlist? Do you experience this with a single track? What track? etc)

I am simply streaming to kodi from my macbook running spotify and using spotify connect for it. I am mostly using playlists. There is no single track or anything that reproduces this.

This issue occurs seamingly randomly, sometimes after 1-2 tracks, sometimes after a whole day of playing.

So this time I restarted librespot and it managed to play only one song. This is part of the logs from it:

Seems similar to this issue that hasnt been solved: thread 'main' panicked at 'Box<Any>', src/session.rs:115 · Issue #156 · plietar/librespot · GitHub

Network error handling in librespot is still rather rudementary and being worked on. Use the stablest network connection available, wited for example.

I am running a stable wired connection and ran with the addon for months without issues. Maybe it's really the Kodi alpha version. Where can I find log files to investigate further?

Hi, I recently run into the problem with librespot being unavailable after some random amount of time. Going to Addons->Librespot and either changing any configuration or updating it (to the same version) seems to restart the service and fix the problem.

Since I have auto update on for the whole system, I can't really tell what is causing this (libreelec, librespot or any other addon). Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

PS: I am running the latest versions, 110 for librespot and Kodi 18.0-ALPHA. Is the Alpha version the culprit?