Posts by Orman

I use my TV remote mainly so it is not an issue for me but I have left everything at the default, there is a dedicated thread for support on these issues as I mentioned.

You will have to spend some time using ir-keytable and ir-ctl to find the settings that are most suitable for you, if your not willing to do that then stick to using 8.2 as all developers have agreed to use the LIRC based solution instead of amremote for releases going forward.

Is it not possible to somehow use amremote on your leia build? Would it mean alot of work, or is it simply not possible at all?

Also: Is it possible to boot the TX3 Mini at the same time as the TV with the tv's remote control power button?

I have the same device and the same remote and it is not really an issue for me and that is why the keytable is baked in, some flurosecent lamps also emit IR which can interfere with the receiver as stupid as it sounds, other than that I would look at the thread specific to IR on Leia builds here

So what exactly is causing this? I cant really look away from this, so it's an issue for me. It's significantly worse than the previous 8.2 build i was on. I just installed 8.2 again to confirm, and the remote is back to being responsive and quick again. I've tried a bunch of different keytable configurations, but nothing seems to help so far. And have you done any configuration to your keytables?

GDPR-2 Is there any way you could help me? I'm having an issue with your build that causes the IR remote to be very sluggish/delayed inputs. I wasn't having these issues with kszaq 8.2 build. I tried different commands to increase or decrease delay/input etc, nothing seems to help. I've reinstalled many times, and used the correct device tree. The correct keytable for my device is already baked into the image.

Device is a Tanix TX3 Mini.

I appreciate any suggestions

Read the opening page 1.

I already tried "ir-keytable -D 375 -P 100" and "ir-ctl -t 50000" if that's what you mean. It made no difference, except now it repeats even more on every key input, and still very sluggish and unresponsive.

EDIT: The sluggish and delayed key inputs seem to affect only the up/down/left/right keys. The ok/home/back/menu buttons are still snappy and responsive.

Hey guys, i recently tried the 8.90.5 build. I did a fresh install over the previous 8.2 build. What i instantly noticed is that the IR remote is very sluggish and double/triple repeats sometimes. I did not have this issue in the 8.2 stable build, where my IR remote was working flawless and responsive.

Device: Tanix TX3 Mini