Posts by TheChief

This log is from a dev build here out of the forum. But i give up and keep the original uboot. Yours did not work for me, i posted all logs and i want to use the image from freattab (Android), too. Everything else is working, except Power.

Where did you geht the u-boot sources? Then i can try myself.

Full Serial Log until LE starts:

Unmodified uboot (ignore first lines from Android):

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

768Mhz

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And Android boot:

Unmodified uboot:

768Mhz

And full LE dmesg with unmodified u-boot:

Code
    dmesg | grep "libphy"
    [   30.297829@6] libphy: stmmac-0:00 - Link is Up - 1000/Full

And here it seems to crash and freeze:

Yesterday i went back to the firmware with unmodified u-boot, after my system freezes 3 times in the evening. I tried AltSoftSerial on Arduino and got the following log:

Log without your u-boot.bin, runs with 792MHz

And here is the log with your u-boot@LPDDR792MHz

And with 768 Mhz

I miss some lines like:

Maybe there is something missing or broken Or maybe it is DDR scambling related. I dont know.

BTW: Why is "trainin g" a censored word here? Replaced with traininx

I try that later, if i am at home. Will lower speeds make the system slower?

EDIT:

Just a short LE test: No freezes, power on/off works. But have to test more later this evening, Anrdroid part and long time test.

I use that image from Freaktab, it is working without modifying the u-boot. I tried your method to write u-boot and i tried the other way Amlogic Customization Tool. Same results, freeze after some seconds or minutes (LE and Android). But u are right, without log or something, it is difficult. You said, you tested with v6, do you have the same LPDDR chip on board (D9TXF)?

Dont understand, why it is too much, because this chip has a clock rate of 933Mhz.

With Serial i just get something like this, unreadable:

Maybe due to SoftwareSerial i'm using on Duemilanove, beacuse board is connected to USB Serial. Is it possible to change the baudrate of the UART port? I think lower speed would help, because i read, that SoftwareSerial does not really work with 115200

Thank, just get crap over my Arduino with pl2303 USB->Serial chip. Have to get another cable first.

But maybe you could compile a version with LPDDR3@912Mhz

Seems somebofy here has a similar problem. It is russian, so i cant understand all, just google translator.