Posts by SteveHodge

I have the same problem, and replacing the address with an ip address doesn't help. And I get the same sort of result using an alternate NAS server, and all kinds of combinations of passwords (which should not be needed)

I am running Libreelec 9.1.501 on an Raspberry Pi 4

What is also odd, like above, is the error messages with a wrong date. System date is correct

Code:

StudyPi4:~/.config/system.d # cat storage-networkdrive.mount

[Unit]

Description=networkdrive mount

Requires=network-online.service

After=network-online.service

Before=kodi.service

[Mount]

What=//192.168.0.1:/home/streamers

Where=/storage/networkdrive

Options=

Type=nfs

[Install]

WantedBy=multi-user.target

Code:

● storage-networkdrive.mount - networkdrive mount

Loaded: loaded (/storage/.config/system.d/storage-networkdrive.mount; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)

Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Thu 2019-04-11 16:28:42 UTC; 6 months 17 days ago

Where: /storage/networkdrive

What: //192.168.0.1:/home/streamers

Apr 11 16:28:42 StudyPi4 systemd[1]: Mounting networkdrive mount...

Apr 11 16:28:42 StudyPi4 mount[533]: mount: bad address '//192.168.0.82'

Apr 11 16:28:42 StudyPi4 systemd[1]: storage-networkdrive.mount: Mount process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE

Apr 11 16:28:42 StudyPi4 systemd[1]: storage-networkdrive.mount: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

Apr 11 16:28:42 StudyPi4 systemd[1]: Failed to mount networkdrive mount.

I run two RaspPis one v1 and the other v3, used as media streamers from my windows 10 mediaserver. With the v1 Pi I get a 'not allowed' error when trying to access files on my media server but not with the v3 Pi. The same thing happened when the v1was running openelec, starting a couple of months ago.Is this a known problem with the v1 Pi. Is there any work around or solution? This is not a network problem, as the PVR running on the mediaserver runs perfectly through both RaspPis