Posts by Napster_32

Hi, I was trying to get the VNC on LibreELEC 10.0.2 and I came across this Topic.

I wonder: As this is a fork of LibreELEC, then I guess there is also version 10 of LibreELEC right?

Is there support for VNC?

What do I need to download from Google Drive to get the Raspberry Pi 3B + version?

Thanks

RPi OS is running X11, LE /kodi is using GBM - that are completely different graphics stacks.

so long,

Hias

Hello, so is there any way to view the Desktop remotely?

I was thinking of using the DwService service (in a Docker Container because LE doesn't intend to start it for I don't know what reason ...) but I would need to forward LE's SSH X11 service to the container somehow.

Otherwise what do you advise me to do for the Remote Desktop always using your OS LE?I am using Raspberry Pi 3B + and LE 10.0.2

I have made further checks, I don't know if it can help but this problem does not occur in the version of LibreELEC 9.0.0 and 9.0.1 but it occurs in version 9.0.2 and 9.1.001 and 9.1.002.

I think something has been changed regarding the EPG that creates the problem.

EDIT: After making further checks I found that the problem comes from the 18.2 and later versions of Kodi

I hope you can help me.

Thank you

Hi at all,

I have Rasberry pi 3 B+ with LibreELEC 9.0.2 and i have install addon PVR Simple IPTV 3.5.8.2.

i have setup EPG Guide with this link:

guide.xml

After refresh of EPG i enter in Guide for see the programs in the channels, but LibreELEC crash and it restart.

Can you help me please?

Thanks

You could try a docker image of zerotier. Something like This

Ok, I installed everything and it works perfectly, but I have some questions:

1. Is the IP address that I find is Libreelec or Docker?

2. I tried to put the ip address found with the port (ip_address: 5900) but the VNC does not respond, isn't that anyway the doors have to be opened?

3. I also tried using SSH (ip_address: 22) via telnet, but doesn't this even work, it's always the fault of the ports?

I was trying to put the RPI as if it were on a LAN so as to avoid opening the doors.

Do you have any other advice?

tigervnc or dispmanx vnc

check to see if the official libreelec repository includes them

Yes, the addons you have sent me are fine, but as I wrote earlier:

I would like to use VNC but unfortunately the ports of your router are closed.

Would you recommend me some other solution?

I thought I would solve the problem of ports with a personal VPN like ZeroTier, but I can't install it in LibreElec.

Hi at all,

I have a question: I need to manage LibreElec (installed on a Raspberry Pi 3 B+) remotely.

Unfortunately, I have to help a friend of mine who does not know much about computing.

I would like to use VNC but unfortunately the ports of your router are closed.

I was looking for a solution like Teamviewer or Dwservice that does not need any open port.

I would like to know if you know any solution or an alternative to solve my problem?

Thank you.

Hello to all,

I have Raspberry Pi 3 Model B with LibreElec 8.2.3 and Kody 17.6.

I recently bought an Air Mouse LYNEC C120. At the beginning it did not work, but reading online I found this article (GitHub - denilsonsa/udev-joystick-blacklist: Fix for keyboard/mouse/tablet being detected as joystick in Linux) where they indicated to use the file:

51-not-a-joystick.rules

Now the Air Mouse works well,

({idVendor} = "1d6b", {idProduct} = "0002")

however, at every start or restart of Raspberry unfortunately no longer works, I have to unplug the USB dongle and reinsert it to make sure that the Air Mouse returns to work.

Can you tell me the procedure to make the Air Mouse work at every start?

Thank you