Posts by pigr8

something wierd is happening on my setup, log should be here http://pastebin.com/nu08VNnS

on the tanix fresh installed (amlogic hw accelleration enabled) there are some issues with some x265 files (with accelleration disabled they work).

i tried some mkv test files from jellyfish (100mbps hevc i think) and they run perfectly, but playing some files i have on my nas it starts (audio works) but video doesnt show up.. i tested randomly over 20 hevc files i have (random episodes) and none of them plays :\

i though that the files were corrupted but then i switched back to the odroid-c2 (same files) and they work just fine.

what could i test? tried the kszaq latest build from here 8.2.2 and adamg latest 8.90.4, same wierd problem.

Today i switched from my odroid-c2 with librelec on sdcard (not a specially fast one) to a tanix tx8 max box (3g-32gb), latest kszaq build with the gxm_q200_3g.dtb file, worked at first try booting from usb using the toothpick method :)

Installed directly on internal, i didn't expect such a fast device :| plexkodiconnect sync is insanely fast and no lag whatsoever (that i had with the c2 on sdcard).

Everything works: wifi ac, gigabit, cec, refresh sync, audio, very pleased (only bt isn't working i think).

i can reccomend this s912 box for sure.