Posts by baruchin

Hello friends I am having a problem with my device TV Box Akaso KIII and Libreelec, can you help me?. The problem is ... I had on an memory USB of 8 Gb working Libreelec 8.2.1.2 of kszaq without problems and where I was running Libreelec without problems on my device. I've been updating with the last release of kszaq and everything running without problems, but I decided update my usb and i buy a new usb memory of 32gb and 3.0. I have done all the steps so that libreelec will boot on the new usb memory as I did the previous time, but when I enter the new memory in my tv box I now get this error and I do not know what that can be. Will it have something to do with what remains in the device of the version used with the other usb? I ask it from my ignorance.

Code
    *** Error in mount_flash: mount_common: Could not mount LABEL=LIBREELEC ***

### Starting debugging shell... type exit to quit ###

sh: can´t access tty; job control turned off

I hope you can help me or at least guide me about what may be happening. Thanks in advance and regards.

Exactly the same problem I'm facing.

I'm going to try to explain as clearly as possible:

I'm using Tanix Mini 3 (Amlogic 905W) and created the LibreElec card. Everything went fine. I followed OP tutorial to move Kodi data to internal and only boot from mSD, that went fine also. No problems at all. The thing is, that when I tried to use a Kodi backup setup from one of my other boxes and rebooted I got caught on a Kodi splash screen boot loop. I didn't know what to do, so I decided to start all over from scratch. I disconnected box from power, removed mSD card, went back to Android, did a reset there, burn LibreElec image again to my mSD card and rebooted. Now I have exactly the same problem as the user above. How can I fix this? Any help would be very much appreciated.