Posts by geeb21

If I understand you correctly, you want the ir codes for your tv remote, so that it can operate your x95 tv box.

I don't know if it's possible.

the best thing might be to buy a logitech harmony, 350 or 650 then you can set it up for both devices.

if you read create a remote from scratch, if you ssh into libreelec & press a x96 button, you can see the codes & change them. But I don't know if you can do this with the tv remote

on the 4th post of this thread a x96 file has been uploaded, try it

Minden műkködik a tv távirányítóval egyedül a ki-be kapcsolás nem. Tehát a tv távirányítóval kezelem a boxot. Csak a kikapcsolás és a bekapcsolás nem működik egyedül a tv-t kapcsolja ki. Azért szeretném a remote config file-ba beírni a távirányító kódját csak nem tudom hova kell bemásolni a file

All műkködik the TV with remote control alone the ki-be connection no. So the TV I treat it for remote control the boxot. The switching off and the starting do not work alone only the TV turn it off. I would like it because of that the remote config I cannot write the code of the remote control in file only where it is necessary to copy it the file

My tv remote code:

KEY_POWER 0x174D # Was: on_off

my problem it tv remote config code edenwood ED4900UHD

távirányító ir kód kellene ami a ki-be kapcsolást csinálja. Azt szeretném az x96 s905x config ba beleírtni,hogy a tv távirányítóval tudjam egyszerre ki-be kapcsolni a tv és boxot egyszerre.

remote control ir a code would be needed that the ki-be connection do it. I would like it it x96 s905x config ba beleírtni,that the TV let me know it to one with remote control ki-be to get it the TV and boxot simultaneously.

Ooops, sorry for any offense, google said it was Hungarian.

Out of interest, what language is it?

my problem it tv remote config code edenwood ED4900UHD

távirányító ir kód kellene ami a ki-be kapcsolást csinálja. Azt szeretném az x96 s905x config ba beleírtni,hogy a tv távirányítóval tudjam egyszerre ki-be kapcsolni a tv és boxot egyszerre.

remote control ir a code would be needed that the ki-be connection do it. I would like it it x96 s905x config ba beleírtni,that the TV let me know it to one with remote control ki-be to get it the TV and boxot simultaneously.

VESTEL - RC5118 remote control