Posts by chaosengine

try : chmod +x installtointernal (to get the right permission on the file )and then type : installtointernal

Hi datrh, I just tried that and got this error...

LibreELEC:~ # chmod +x installtointernal

chmod: installtointernal: No such file or directory

LibreELEC:~ # installtointernal

-sh: installtointernal: Permission denied

LibreELEC:~ #

Do you know of anything else to try? many thanks

Edit:

this did the job. Worked perfectly.

LibreELEC:~ # cp /usr/sbin/installtointernal /tmp

LibreELEC:~ # chmod a+x /tmp/installtointernal

LibreELEC:~ # /tmp/installtointernal

This script will erase BOOT, SYSTEM, and DATA on your device

and install LE that you booted from SD card/USB drive.

The script does not have any safeguards!

Thank you Demetris. For supporting these boxes!

I have just updated from 8.2.3 to 9 using your LibreELEC-MXIII_Plus.arm-9.0-devel-20190207022938-5e27f15.

I had the same issue above, regarding system freeze when fast forwarding and stopping a video. But after changing to start/stop and whitelisting some resolutions that fixed it. (thank you datrh)

I cannot installtointernal via ssh.

LibreELEC:~ # installtointernal

sh: installtointernal: Permission denied

But all seems good, even running on a really old sd card lol

This PR introduced 3D autoswitch in Kodi Leia: Fix 3d mode switching for Wetek HUB on Libreelec by Memphiz · Pull Request #12316 · xbmc/xbmc · GitHub

If it doesn't work, something is broken upstream.

Please read "Piracy Policy": Forum Rules

Have read the rules and removed some logs. thank you. I just uploaded as many logs to try and help identify what was happening. Sometimes the device locks up and it restarts on its own, then needs to be unplugged before it will work again.

HI there,

I have an mecool m8s pro+ s905x 2gb that i purchased recently. it is of the 'bad batch' of emmc. so im running 8.2.2.1 kszaq temp enabled version of libreelec from an sd card. with correct dtb.

all is great, apart from some odd crashing i've been noticing. mainly when using addons to search for things, and sometimes from exiting a movie from usb. i am using a airmouse to navigate, and it locks up having to restart the box by unplugging the mains. any ideas what is causing this?

I have managed to finds some logs and uploaded them here libreelec logs if someone could take a look who understands these files, and could shed some light as to why it crashes i would really appreciate it.

kind regards

crash happens once or twice a day, just happened again. i've looked through the logs but i don't understand them and cant see the error for looking! can someone please take a peek and try and shed some light? many thanks.

HI there,

I have an mecool m8s pro+ s905x 2gb that i purchased recently. it is of the 'bad batch' of emmc. so im running 8.2.2.1 kszaq temp enabled version of libreelec from an sd card. with correct dtb.

all is great, apart from some odd intermittent crashing i've been noticing. I am using a airmouse to navigate, and it locks up having to restart the box by unplugging the mains. any ideas what is causing this? When the box crashes, freezes, restarts itself then the cursor/navigation and airmouse is unresponsive until box is unplugged and restarted that way. can work perfect for a day, then crash once or twice.

I have managed to finds some logs and uploaded them here libreelec logs if someone could take a look who understands these files, and could shed some light as to why it crashes i would really appreciate it.

kind regards