Posts by novalis

I just realized that my DD+ Audio (used as in almost all newer Netflix shows)is not decoced when set to passthrough. It is only working as PCM. My Denon AVR is capapable of decoding DD+ and doing so over Chromecast.

Is this a known problem? There are some reports over in the kodi forum, but mostly related to Windows or Android. In Windows it seems to be fixable.

How about libreelec?

I am on RPi2 and LE 9 RC2 and it works 1 out of 5 times or less.

Sometimes it works, then having only a Background Pic, then it doesn't start at all.

Very buggy the whole thing.

Mostly having errors like

CDVDInputStreamBluray - unhandled libbluray event 33 [param 3]

CDVDInputStreamBluray - unhandled libbluray event 32 [param 0]

those 2 are no problem, they appear also on Windows

OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer

GetDirectory - Error getting udf://...http://bla.iso/BDMV/JAR/01001/OSM_GER_Composite1.png

and such

often Java fails showing a first popup menu for language selection. only showing the background pic.

It works better if I don't choose 'show bluray menus' in the settings but in the simple menu after starting the movie. Might be a problem with the mounting, that takes ages in the RPi2.

I get a connection timeout or no route to host error if I try to access my files that are stored on my NAS.

Same if I try to edit my sources in Library settings.

I tried to ping the server via ssh. No problems.

Could be a smb problem. How can I check that or renew the credentials?

ERROR: SMBDirectory->GetDirectory: Unable to open directory : 'smb://USERNAME:PASSWORD@nas/Media'

unix_err:'6e' error : 'Connection timed out'

If I add a new share and use the IP address instead, I get the credentials dialog box and that works

Reboot helps. But after 24 hours same problems again.

:)

that question was actually directed to the Ubuntu tweak, in Libreelec I haven't had any problems so far. I use the config.txt entry to install the remote and that works just fine, out of the box.

The ir-keytable parameters were just what I was looking for. Thanks again.

After the great experience on my Windows installation I have tried the Netflix Addon for Kodi on the latest Milhouse with my Raspi 2. Allthough the installation and everything went well, the watching experience is a nightmare. Even with some little tricks like overclocking the streams are mostly choppy and async.

I guess that even with release status Libreelec / Leia won't be able to give us the full Netflix experience because it doesn't support hardware acceleration.

Or is there anyone who could keep hopes up?

thank you. AT least java seems to run now.

But I get a lot of errors like ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting udf://smb.....iso/BDMV/JAR/88888/disc.properties (well the dir doesn't exist) and then the bluray doesn't start or it stalls after the first trailer.

Some work though, but the whole thing seems indeed pretty alpha to me ;)

complains about wrong libbluray. filename is libbluray-j2se-1.0.1.jar

I have tried blob810s version of JRE on RasPi but I get mostly errors like

ERROR: CDVDInputStreamBluray::Open - Can't play disc in HDMV navigation mode - First Play title not supported

ERROR: CDVDInputStreamBluray::Open - Unsupported titles found - Some titles can't be played in navigation mode

Some Blurays show the menu but I suspect they are not java.

How do I check if Java works?