Posts by wonderbongo

We can agree that SMB is not the best contender, but as you can see the speed using FTP is similar and the iperf3 test also show that limit around 30 Mbit. Regarding that any suggestion ?

made some iperf3 test and it's seem that incoming connections are much more slower than the other way around.

and I've noticed the same when tested FTP using FileZilla Server when the speed was 3-4 MB/s which is ~24-32Mbit/s

made some iperf3 test and it's seem that incoming connections are much more slower than the other way around.

and I've noticed the same when tested FTP using FileZilla Server when the speed was 3-4 MB/s which is ~24-32Mbit/s

Thanks for the feedback

Sadly FTP did not solved the issue, it was a bit better, but still not ok

I also tried to mount the remote share locally which improved further more, but unfortunately after a minute or two it's also went down to 1-2 fps

mount -t cifs //local-ip/media /storage/media -o username=xxxxx,password=yyyyyy

so I assume I don't have any other option than move to windows server 2016 and setup an NFS server

Hi,

I have a MECOOL M8S PRO+ and installed LibreELEC-S905.arm-adamg-1.0.8 (installed on internal storage not SD or USB)

everything is fine except when I try to play any 4K or 4K HDR content from my Windows 10 share (using wired connection)

it's start lagging and after few seconds (5) it's slows down to like 1-2 fps (HW acceleration enabled)

I attached an external HDD and tried some sample which all was fine.

Does anybody have the same experience ? Should I tweak somethiug or ... ?

For the record I have an Odroid C2 with Libreelec 8.2 and its play flawless the 4k content but it's lack ok HDR support.

Any suggestion would appreciated.

Thanks!