Posts by Kidshelleen

As some of you might know, that on the PI (3+4), the PLEX client and other addons do not work. PLEX continued to show three dots and nothing else, the NOAA Weather addon did not accept my Lat and Lon. I went back to 19.5 (Nexus) and everything cleared up. Just my $.02. IHTH

I just upgraded my Pi 3+ from Kodi 17.6 to 18.2 and I have lost 802.11ac using the Pi built-in wireless. I have a USB dongle that will connect to the ac network, but that is not my end game. Also, 18.2 doesn't even see the 5Ghz network in "Connections" using the built-in wireless but the 5Ghz will display using the dongle. Did I forget to do something?

Got the same problem on my NUC. The video calibration is lost on reboot, didn't have this problem on 8.2.5. Has anyone found a solution for this problem?

*Edit* If i set the refresh rate of the GUI to 50 FPS instead of 60, it seems to not be reset on reboot.

*Edit2* Spoke to soon. Still resets...

Ditto on the problem. I have a NUC (DCP847SKE to be specific). I'm going through a Pioneer A/V receiver. The receiver shouldn't be the issue. LibreELEC 9.0.0. I went back to my old LibreELEC for the time being. Too much wasted time getting things back in order again.

Just as the title says. Streaming videos do not work, either online from the 'net or off of my NAS (Synology 212J). Many errors with many addons (ie. Backup), errors with NFS accessing my NAS. I went back to OpenElec 8.0.x and no problems. (I suspect some issues with Python since the Logs always address Python).

Yes, I did upgrade my Intel NUC BIOS to 11/2017, and that did not make a difference. I know that you need to consider many hardware platforms, so I can understand. It is unfortunate that my Intel NUC doesn't play well with LibreELEC. :(

Mark

PS: If you want some logs, I guess I could go back to LibreELEC but I don't want to re-create my database and configuration again. It was very frustrating, especially since I would like to keep my Raspberry PIs and the NUC on the same OS.