Posts by phillyjill

The log suggests all sorts of connectivity problems around the time that VPN Mgr notices the connection has gone away (no surprises there). There's nothing there to show you needing to run the wizard - I'd want to see that log too, with debug switch on.

You're also running a bunch of banned addons. If you want support to determine why the system is crashing (which I'd suggest is your biggest issue), you'd need to remove those and get a log with this behaviour in without them enabled. This probably needs it own thread.

Ok, thanks for all the advice Zomboided. It's a shared machine so I'll try to wipe it so it's just openvpn and will report back

Hello there,

I've been using openvpn for just over a year now, and first would like to say thank you zomboided for putting it together.

I've noticed a problem over the past 6-8 months, where some sort of timeout happens (when I'm not near the system), and crashes the system. It *always* wipes the openvpn user settings with it, so each time this happens I have to open the wizard/manually insert settings again. I cannot re-create the problem whenever using the system. I am currently using ipvanish and have been for the duration of my time using openvpn. I would estimate it happens once or twice a week.

Here is a pastebin of the crash log:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Please if possible, where any advice can be shed, keep in mind that I'm not an advanced level user nor programmatically minded.

Thank you very much for any light to shed on this mystery

Hello everyone,

I'm a bit of a n00b with linux bits, but am more or less competent at figuring most things out.

I cannot for the life of me find the solution to, using an android mobile phone as a portable speaker (headphones) for my rpi3 / libreelec / kodi17, much like they have on the remote for nvidia shields etc. Using bluetooth headphones is an option, but I dont have a pair so would ideally like to avoid having to buy more 'stuff'.

I've tried to look into Soundwire, however the server-side installation I have no idea how to do (the site has a tar file however no instructions on how to install it for us n00bs...). I've also looked at Pulseaudio, however from what I can find, nobody has a straightforward solution for Android to play pulseaudio streams as an input..

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you