Posts by quitroot

Would dvb-t2/s2 works with tvheadend on KII PRO device?.

No, I still don't have a driver for internal tuners that I can use and box manufacturer is "considering" my request for the driver.

Kszaq can you send a link to the company from which you asked the drivers?.
    It might help if more people ask for it.

Would dvb-t2/s2 works with tvheadend on KII PRO device?.

No, I still don't have a driver for internal tuners that I can use and box manufacturer is "considering" my request for the driver.

Hope it will happen soon. Thanks.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hello kszaq

I wanted to consult with you about buying a new device.
    just sold my device last week (beelink mini mx 1gb ram), because the problem of memory management (heavy skin & several addons couse to freeze)
    Are you going to support newer devices based on amlogic 905x, 912, (and maybe dvb-t tuner device's).
    If so, what do you recommend to purchased.

Thanks in advance.

So how is it running? Have you noticed a drastic drop in free ram after playing a Video like the other LibreELEC builds for ANDROID boxes? Do you have remote control operations... Can you give feedback? Much Appreciated...

SentFromMyLinuxMintPhone

I using it with heavy skin and a lot of add-ons and for now all works great. Ram management like codesnake build. It's time to say thank you very much Sono, for your work. Keep update please.

[hr]
    iptv simple client miss

Same for me

That is your ram been exhausted. This addon runs out of ram on 1gb boxes causing this.
    It doesn't occur on 2gb boxes. kszaq is aware of ram allocation for video playback is high but you will have to wait for developments.
    Cheers.

I'm using 1gb swap partition, It should not solve the problem?.

I'm using sd card version and I do not know if it's right, but when I playing full HD video using quasar (8gb average) the device is moving very slowly. Each click responds only after half a minute.

My sd card: SanDisk class 10 16gb.

Thanks it's work great.

Swapoff -a would completely eliminates the swap action?. So what have we accomplished?.
    I want to use the swap partition...

[hr]
    Sorry I saw now that you talking about shutdown.sh, not autostart.sh.

Are you telling me to install Phenomenal Skin and follow your instructions and this will fix my AppTV Skin. With Rebboot From Nand ?

No. I'm saying that if you uses phenomenal skin then it would work in it. I have no idea what's going on with Apptv skin.