Posts by Rebebel

Hello

I don't reach to make my dualshock 3 ps3 game controller to connect with my rock64, even via usbcable or via bluetooth. Bluetooth is activated (my bt dongle with led on) but i don't see the ps3 controller. Via usb cable....nothing happend.

I try also to download and install kodi drivers for playstation gamepad but don'work.

any suggestion?

Hello,

I don't reach to make my dualshock 3 ps3 game controller to connect with my rock64, even via usbcable or via bluetooth. Bluetooth is activated (my bt dongle with led on) but i don't see the ps3 controller. Via usb cable....nothing happend.

I try also to download and install kodi drivers for playstation gamepad but don't work.

any suggestion?

thanks for your quick reaction

I don't know how to use/understand log files but there are two of them just after activating debbug mode in librelec and triyng to run emulators....

Hope you can explain me (....if it is the right files.....) what it's going wrong.

I see a lakka distro is available for rock64 so is it a way to make a double bootlakka/libreelec for rock64?

log-2017-12-01-09.52.59.ziplog-2017-12-01-09.54.03.zip

Hello,

I am using a Rock64 board (from PINE64) with a dedicated Libreelec 8.2 rom and it work really great,

BUT

When I try to launch Retroarch or Emulation Station, Libreelec ask me if I want to qui Kodi to run Retroarch or EmuStation.

I say yes and then I have the main logo page (for both programs) but few seconds later it go back to home screen of kodi....

It seems it can not quit kodi to launch emulators....

Does anybody know what I should do?

Thanks