Posts by baloven

Hi all.

Asking for help, especially from kszaq.

I have T95X 1/8 Gb. without any problems I started on this box LE. But I have a special situation - I need to run it through the AV (RCA, CVBS) output LE and works great. But unfortunately for my tasks LE is not suitable :( . And he was the only one working with AV output. At AE AV works too, but it is only enabled after you download and run KODI. Anyway I want to try to install Armbian, but balbes150 unfortunately does not have devices with AV output and suggested to change the launch configuration yourself. Sorry, I'm such subtle skills do not possess.

Will Dear kszaq to say what to fix in Armbian from balbes150 to the ego the way he worked with the support of AV (RCA, CVBS)?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi, I also have a t95x and maybe it has the same chip. unfortunately I do not know much about linux, but I had to use a dokker for one task - can I run the android c emulator in the virtual environment and compiled for the android driver? it certainly sounds silly, but can it be possible to do some other wrapper from the android environment emulation? I think this should work, but I do not know whether such emulation will work on our devices - besides the resources are limited