Posts by Shadowmeph

I was having issues with video playback my pi 4 would reboot, so I updated to the latest stable build everything seems to be working great, but now it doesn't put a check mark showing videos I had already watched nor does it resume from the point I turned off a video. It is a little frustrating when I am binge-watching older TV series I have on my Hard drives . I went back to the older build and all of that works, so I am not sure if it is a plugin or something else I spent hours last night doing my best to figure it all out. this happened to me a few years back, and I am not sure how I fixed (probably not a good word) the issue any help would be appreciated.

ntfs-3g is built in (as in the official LE images).

Better stay away from USB Y-cables, at best they won't help (RPi has a total limit it can draw from USB-C and provide to USB ports) - use the official RPi power supply and a powered USB HDD or a powered USB hub if your drive needs more power.

so long,

Hias

I was having the same issue also my USB drives would also disconnect had to reboot the hard drives, so I updated to the latest stable build it seems to have fixed the issue, but now it doesn't mark off the videos I have already seen nor does it resume from where I had stopped the video ugg of course my new issues are not related to the OPs post

Not sure if I should ask her or make a new post about installing and using gamestarter.

I downloaded dragged and dropped Game starter3 to my \\LIBREELEC and installed it now not sure how to get going. I am thinking since I have no roms or bioses just drag and dropping the some of the "Gamestarter/packages/" into the folders on my libreelc raspi box . the thing is I am not sure exactly where is it the \\LIBREELEC\Emulators area.

originally I did the install of gamestarter3 installed it could not get it working looked for tuts on it found one on utube "gamestarter run emulators in kodi Raspi Openelec or Libreelec" but I failed to understand how to load the cores, roms and such.

if anyone can point me in the right direction on where to get the Roms and instructions on how to properly install and get up and running

strange, I was using Openelec and couldn't connect to my PC via samba but I coul;d drag and drop file from my PC to my rasp pi. after waiting a long time I got POed and dragged and dropped LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.0.2 into the open elec folder and Bam samba works but now I cannot see my raspi from my win10