Posts by niek

I think a log will not help, because at my previous version kodi18 i had the same issue but more often

I also did an upload of log and there was nothing wrong in the log, according to a kodi of llibreelec expert.

But i can make a log when it happens.

But is there a way that my htpc can send a signal to my tv through hdmi, to turn on tv?

im running liberelec lates version on a HTPC(Generic PC) with kodi v20.3
    And im still having sometimes issues with the sound

Sometimes the sonos surround set is not started( only TV sound) or the sound is stuttering. By rebooting liberelec it is working ok.
    This problems i had often with the kodi v18. When i first switch on a other device (which triggers the HDMI, swich on TV and sonos ) it is running alway ok

So i wondering if it is possible that my HTPC (which is connected to the TV by HDMI) could also switch automaticaaly the TV and SONOS on )

is check forums and see something like a command

CECActivateSource

Any help will be very nice

i try to install LE 9.2.6, back again because LE10.0.2 is not stable for me

but wat is happing , i cannot install skin Silvo,, several times installed failed

i also get an error "remote communication server failed to start?" >> scraper dependency i think

installing add-on dependencies is failing at skin silvo, but not alny silvo skis has a problem

strange i cannot get a finger on it ,

installed alle addons , no problem at all. Then i add first the movies directory.

reboot / restarted again several times , no issue

but when i added more series en kids movies(al lot of movies series) , then it started the issue again

suddenly without notice, just somewhere in a menu

made a second time a new installation with LE10

- standard > still no issues

- installed keymap editor > still no issues

- installed Dutch language > still no issues

did several reboots for it > still no issues

now doing every time some small settings and testing, maybe it is a setting which results in a system crash ??

orione7

Im using a HTPC, with a asrock motherboard(cpu onboard)

which skin are you using , and are you changing the language ?

the problem is not alwasy present , sometimes it is working fine . But mostely when startup it switches between main and matrix screen

But when i get the time entering the main menu, it looks after that stable. if it is running , then it looks no problem anymore

So it looks only at startup, the issue can be triggered

i did already a clean new install with le10.0.2.

And i did install the add-on:

-dutch language

-Silvo skin

-Keymap editor(before installing this addon i had already the problem)

And further, no other if im correct

But the strage thing is, during installing the silvo skin i had some problems.

But is switching over to the standard enough?

Could it be possible when silvo is added to the list, without runing it , be a problem to?

First i will switch to standard (disable the addons)

If still the issue remains, a new installation must be done

When i switch off kodi (libreelec) i see an error/failer is that normal?

LibreELEC (offical): 10.0.2

[55.384740] [1195]:failed to unmaut/flash:device or resource busy

[55.385993] systemd-shutdown[1]: failed to finalize file system, loop devices, ignoring

hi Heitbaum, thx for helping me in this case

I will try the standard skin, finding out if the problem is really the Silvo skin related.

It was also really strange that the installation of the extra skin silvo, was an issue. (First time it did failed to install, second time it installed but took some time to install)

I used silvo skin for many years now, in combination with libreelec versions I used. For me it is the perfect skin