Posts by aqf23

I have just updated my NEXBOX A95X to the latest version (8.2.0.1) and the LibreELEC system settings Addon does not start, it just says "Settings addon is not yet ready, please try again later". The debug log does not help, just says the following:

Code
    1. DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(67, /usr/share/kodi/addons/service.libreelec.settings/default.py): start processing
    2. DEBUG: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
    3. DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(67, /usr/share/kodi/addons/service.libreelec.settings/default.py): the source file to load is "/usr/share/kodi/addons/service.libreelec.settings/default.py"
    4. DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(67, /usr/share/kodi/addons/service.libreelec.settings/default.py): setting the Python path to /usr/share/kodi/addons/service.libreelec.settings:/usr/lib/python27.zip:/usr/lib/python2.7:/usr/lib/python2.7/plat-linux2:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-old:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload:/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages:/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gtk-2.0
    5. DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(67, /usr/share/kodi/addons/service.libreelec.settings/default.py): entering source directory /usr/share/kodi/addons/service.libreelec.settings
    6. DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(67, /usr/share/kodi/addons/service.libreelec.settings/default.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "service.libreelec.settings" dependent on version 2.1.0 of the xbmc.python api
    7. INFO: CPythonInvoker(67, /usr/share/kodi/addons/service.libreelec.settings/default.py): script successfully run
    8. DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogNotification.xml) ------

Is this happening to someone else?

Thanks in advance.

PS: Everything works, it's just the LibreELEC settings that are not opening.

EDIT: I managed to make it work again. Just deleted "oe_settings.xml" in "addon_data" folder, restarted the device, appeared the startup wizard and completed all the steps. I had wifi enabled while ethernet cable was the main source, but i have disabled wifi because it was unnecessary. Now everything works fine. I don't know the reason for the problem, but some months ago (when updating to LE 8.2) i also had issues because the "System" tab was empty and finally it was solved by removing the custom update channel.

Hi, it's my first post in the forum, but i have been using LibreElec on a Nexbox A95X 2/16 for some months. First of all I'd like to say THANK YOU to kszaq and all the people that makes LE posible for your superb work.

I have been using LE on a cheap and old 2GB card until today. It was laggy and scanning for new content took too much time (seconds on KODI for Android, MacOs and iOS, and hours in LE), so i thought that it would be the card, so i have purchased today a Lexar 300x 32GB (a highly recommended card) and updated LE to the latest version. Now LE is as smooth as KODI in any other device, but when scanning for new content in the library continues taking hours for the scraper, and the strange thing is that I have not found much info about this behavior. I'm using TVDB for TV Shows and I'm connected over a 5Ghz Wifi network (about 30mbps of constant download speed from the box) . Should it take so much time to scan for the scraper??

Thanks.

EDIT: When i say "scanning for new content" i mean adding new content. If there is nothing new it takes less than 5 seconds to dissapear the notification bar.