I am missing the 'Boot from internal' option when shutting down Kodi. How can it be activated?
thanks for providing LibreELEC 9.0.1 for S905X devices.
I installed this package to my Beelink MINIMXIII-II and it´s running so far.
I wonder if this 18.104.22.168 package will possibly fix this unresolved bug:
It looks like, that I simply have to test it on my Beelink MiniMXIII II.
Any progress on this issue?
I am running LibreElec from SD card.
Can I mount the internal memory of the box as a permanent storage device?
I just updated my box,
Result: No Audio at all on the Wireless Headset. Do you need an updated log?
Device tree: S905X
Device: Beelink MiniMXIII II
Steps to reproduce:
- Connect Sony Wireless Stereo Headset 2.0 to device using USB dongle
- Switch on Headset
- Select 'ALSA Wireless Stereo Headset, Analog' as Audio output device in Kodi system settings
- Playback some content (in this case video streaming)
- Result: Audio only on left channel
Hope the provided information and logs helps to track down the issue.
@kszaq, thanks for providing this package.
Relase 2.1.6 runs fine so far on my new Beelink MiniMXIII II.
But yesterday I noticed an issue:
I plugged in my Sony Wireless Headset 2.0 and got only audio out of the left channel. The same issue has been posted a while ago here, but I could not find a solution yet.
Do you have a clue?
Finally I find a workaround by myself:
1.Router: set a simple WPA key
2. Connected LibreElec successfully to the wireless network.
3. Edited the corresponding network config file in ./cache/connman and exchanged the key with my old long WPA key.
4. Router: set the old WPA key with a length of 63 alphanumeric characters.
5. Connected LibreElec successfully to the wireless network.
Maybe some kind of a timeout issue, since the input of the long key takes a while?!? Anyway, it works now
i am currently trying to setup LibreElec 8.1.6 for Wifi on a Beelink MXIII II box booting from USB.
My WPA key has a length of 63 alphanumeric characters. I always reveive 'Invalid argument' when trying to connect to the wireless network.
Do you have any hint?
I don´t want to change the WPA key, since it works on all of my other wireless devices (such as iPhone, Android smartphone and tablet and a bunch of consoles).
Thanks a lot.