Posts by Pikoh

Well yes, i've seen that solution before. But installation is not easy and I think you'll need to do the same process each time Libreelec is updated (correct me if i'm wrong).

Anyway, this proyect just shows that this is possible and that this patch could be included by default in libreelec, and that was my point all the way. Thank you for your answer :)

I'd like to have this feature implemented in LibreElec. Now we have the possibility to select HDMI and analog output, but if you have a external sound device (such as usb sound card or dac) you can't get sound output in both HDMI and this devices.

I hope others find this feature useful also.

In case it helps,here's the connection log:

First of all, hi everyone,and sorry if this is not the right place to ask this.

I have a strange problem with OpenVPN and I hope someone could help as I've been searching for hours :)

I got a free ProtonVPN account, and I have tried to configure it in my Raspberry 3 Libreelec. I have installed the VPN Manager for VPN AddOn and gone through all the configuration process,so far so good.

When I finally connect to the VPN server, it seems to do it fine (no errors, a message of "Connected to VPN" received and External IP seems ok). But the problem is that, when conected to the server, my internet connection does not work ok. Local lan works fine, but when I try, for example, a ping to 8.8.8.8 I get no response.When I disconnect, internet traffic comes back to normal.

I've tried the same VPN from my mobile and desktop PC and work just fine.

Any ideas about what could be the issue?

Thank you all