Posts by mlestand

Have you had Android installed prior to flashing LE - according to recommendation from the first post? If not, my build may have not found remote.conf during installation and you need to put it manually in Configfiles. For CEC I use a hacky way to enable it in device tree and as GDPR-1 said, a log would be great to debug any issues you may have. I have also not integrated the latest fixes from Raybuntu. Please give us more details for you setup, logs and so on.

Kernel source code is available here: GitHub - kszaq/linux at amlogic-3.14.y

You can see all the changes I had to make in Git history.

I haven't upgraded the source from the latest Amlogic release as I had some issues booting it. I am working to include the latest Amlogic sources for one of the next builds.

Hi, I went from openelec to libreelec so thats probably why remote isnt working.. ill see what i can do with logfiles. ..not my strongest "ballgame".

Thanks for you great work kszaq! Installed it (Nand version) on my mini m8s and it is up and running. The only problem i have is that the remote doesnt work with my box and neither does the HDMI CEC remote work so i am stuck using a mouse wired to it at the moment..
    Best regards!