Posts by ioirifly

Dear,

Need help. When I turned on my ki plus pro, I received the "safe mode" message and rebooted several times and it does not return to my normal kodi.

He tells me that he has renamed the kodi folder to kodi - failed. I wonder if there is any way I can not lose my settings? I have so much stuff done in kodi .... What should I do to get back to normal ..

I'm desperate years of libreelec and kodi and had never been through it. I have many addons configured .... Everything worked perfectly ..,.

What can I do ? I tried to go back to version 9.0.2, but I get the same message.

NEED HELP

Logs:

Someone has a way to my problem. I need the wifi

Need help. Wifi does not display any network.

I am using a KI PRO, I have performed the following steps to install the LE

First I downloaded the version LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.2c-I.img.gz (afl1), I recorded it on the card. Along with the device tree (gxl_p230_k1_pro.dtb)

Then I upgraded to the version LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-8.1.7.tar - Copying to update folder. Along with the device tree (gxl_p230_k1_pro.dtb).

Then I upgraded to LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-8.1.8.tar - Copying to update folder. Along with the device tree (gxl_p230_k1_pro.dtb).

In none of the versions was my wifi displayed, every process was via cable error.

I will post a LOG of the LE when activating the wifi.

Log Network

Log System