Posts by Ferrovol

we have the boblight binary addon for ages at LE - this should work

but tbh better use hyperion Hyperion [LibreELEC.wiki]

Hello CvH,

Sorry but my ambilight hardware is not compatible with Hyperion. I use Livelight interface.

I know bobligth add-on is available in librelec, but I'm not talking about the add-on, I'm talking about the dependences it needs to work correctly (paste from bobligth GitHub):

If is possible to include the library libboblight.so in future releases will be helpful for people we have an ambilight.

Thanks

Dear developers of Libreelec,

Please, for the final version of Kodi Leia, could you include the binary library to work addon Boblight?

Since Kodi Isengard, this addon stopped working and now require a binary library, but for install it there are no privileges (is necessary to copy a file into usr folder, and it's locked).

[RELEASE] Official XBMC boblight Addon

Please, consider include the binary file in future builds.

Thanks

Kind regards,

Javier

Dear Escalade,

For your next build, please, could you include "libboblight.so" file to /usr/lib of your compilation?

libboblight.zip

Acording with the README of boblight script, doing this the boblight script can work correctly.

I'll be waiting for your notices.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Javier

Dear Escalade,

I've tested your compilation and it's the best I tried since I started with Openelec.

In my HTPC I have an ambilight connected and with last version of Libreelec/Openelec and boblight addon doesn't work.

They require install a binaries in order to work, but is not possible to install.

If you could add this binaries to your compilation, will be perfect.

I'm not sure if other ambilight users had the same problem, but I think this binaries will not be a difficult task for you :)

Please, consider this for your next release.

Thanks

Kind regards,

Javier