Posts by jafar93

The http 401 refusal is probably due to an outdated version of the TVDB scraper add-on; the API keys used by Kodi in the add-on were revoked recently due to widespread copying/abuse from pirate add-ons. You need to update the scraper so it uses an updated/valid key.

If the box is not showing add-ons at all try add-on a 10-second "wait for network" boot delay in LibreELEC settings or context click on the Kodi repo and run 'check for updates' to see what it finds.

This solved my issue - manual checking updates for the Kodi repository.

Thanks!

I'm facing a similar issue in my NUC, how did you managed to solve this?

Use pastebin web service for log files. And post whole file not only some part.

I see

Code
    11:52:01.680 T:140559817619200   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP returned error 401
    11:52:01.680 T:140559817619200   ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 401 for http://api.tmdb.org/3/search/movie?api_key=f7f51775877e0bb6703520952b3c7840&query=FF7&year=&language=en

which indicates that api_key is wrong.

No idea for addons (without log).

Here is a link of the log in pastpain:

AIjK

however it's seems to be that same log every time, attached also a full kodi.log.

Thanks for the assistance.

I Enabled logs and tried to scan:

Found some interesting logs in the device:

Hi All,

I have installed LibreELEC for the first time on my NUC (DN2820FYKH) HTPC.

And for some wired reason there is no Internet access from Kodi - tried both WiFi and Wired, I have access to my network storage, but Kodi seems not to have access to the internet as it not able to fetch add-ons or fanart or anything that need internet access.

I tried the following:

SSH'ed into the device and tried to ping google, and there is an internet connectivity from linux also DNS resolving working fine.

Here is the log:

XXbB

Hope someone can assist me here.

Thanks,

Jafar.