First, install the linuxserver repo from libreelec repo under addon repositories. Then from the linuxserver repo, install portainer. It will take a minute for it to enable the docker service, and then download the portainer image and create the container (if it is the first time installing the docker service, reboot for good measure)
in a web browser, go to your libreelec box's ip and port 9000, you should see the portainer gui. Then follow the below steps to create a pihole container:
- 1. In portainer, go to containers and hit add container
- 2. Put in a name ie. "pihole"
- 3. The image should be "diginc/pi-hole" for x86 and "diginc/pi-hole:arm" for arm
- 4. Click on +map port three times, first one should be 80 and 80, the second 53 and 53 and tcp, and the third should be 53 and 53 and udp
- 5. At the bottom, hit "environment variables to add the variables from here: https://github.com/diginc/docker-pi-hole#environment-variables such as the variable name is "ServerIP" and the value is 192.168.1.XX
- 6. On the host, create a blank file "/var/log/pihole.log"
- 7. In portainer hit the "Volumes" tab and create two new volumes mappings
- 8. Check the "path" box on both and enter the following
- "/var/log/pihole.log" on the left and the same on the right (that will map the file on the host to the file in the container)
- 9. In the second one, enter a folder path of your choosing on the left side and on the right enter "/etc/pihole" (this will map the host folder to the config folder in the container and make the settings files persistent)
- 10. Now you can select the restart policy at the top and hit create. It will take a bit for it to download and extract the images and then will create the container
A LOT OF THANKS aptalca !!
I'll try it!!
You help me a lot!
, i only want if you could resolve my doubt about Docker, if it's integrated in your build..
You mention it on the first post, and i doubt about it.
Only i would know if it's possible and if you would to help me with this.
Thanks for your build.
Enviado desde mi Redmi 3 mediante Tapatalk