Posts by gark81

First, install the linuxserver repo from libreelec repo under addon repositories. Then from the linuxserver repo, install portainer. It will take a minute for it to enable the docker service, and then download the portainer image and create the container (if it is the first time installing the docker service, reboot for good measure)

in a web browser, go to your libreelec box's ip and port 9000, you should see the portainer gui. Then follow the below steps to create a pihole container:

A LOT OF THANKS aptalca !!
    I'll try it!!
    You help me a lot!

escalade , i only want if you could resolve my doubt about Docker, if it's integrated in your build..
    You mention it on the first post, and i doubt about it.
    Only i would know if it's possible and if you would to help me with this.
    Another time..
    Thanks for your build.

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3 mediante Tapatalk

escalade
    Did you have thought to include "pi-hole" in your build?

Hi escalade ,
    when i did this question, you suggested me to run pi-hole on Docker.

I'm a totaly noob with Docker
    Is Docker in your build? or i need to "install" it?
    I know that there is a Docker Addon from Kodi.. but if you tell me that Docker is compiled in your build...

Then, how i should to do to run Pi-Hole under Docker?

I'm looking for a Docker's Pi-hole and i've found this:
    pi-hole

Could you help me in this?

Thank's

I'm testing your last build. 20160711

I have a XBOX 360 wired controller that not working in "emulationstation" menu (i need to use a remote keyboard "Rii mini")
    With retroarch, it works ok, and in kodi menu else.

When i enter to "emulationstation" menu, i can't use xbox controller, but if i select a game (with keyboard), xbox controller works in the game..

Other question is :
    what keys (from keyboard) are functional in emulationstation menu? (for menu, select, options...)
    select, i think it's "ENTER"; and arrows are for move, but if i want to enter at the option menu?
    (i've tested all keys without result)

I'm expecting your answer.
    Meanwhile, I will continue testing configurations.

Thanks again escalade !!!

New builds uploaded, now with Transmission included. To enable, do this in an SSH session:

Code
    1. # systemctl enable transmission && systemctl start transmission

Have fun

Hi escalade,

Thank's for new builds.
    I start transmission as you say, but when i acces from webui (IP_RPi:9091), appears:

Code
    1. 403: ForbiddenUnauthorized IP Address.Either disable the IP address whitelist or add your address to it.If you're editing settings.json, see the 'rpc-whitelist' and 'rpc-whitelist-enabled' entries.If you're still using ACLs, use a whitelist instead. See the transmission-daemon manpage for details.

where is transmission's "settings.json" file?
    or how i could modify it?
    [hr]

It's done!! I found it !!

i stopped transmission ( systemctl stop transmission), modified "settings.json" , and restart transmission (systemctl start transmission)
    The file "settings.json" is located at:
    /storage/.config/transmission-daemon/settings.json

and i modified the line --> "rpc-whitelist" to:
    "rpc-whitelist": "*.*.*.*",
    and that's all!!!

Hi,

In OE, when you want to run it from USB, you should have to modify theese lines

boot=/dev/mmcblk0p1 disk=/dev/mmcblk0p2 quiet

to

boot=/dev/mmcblk0p1 disk=LABEL=STORAGE quiet

so, you need to leave boot partition on mSD, and partition "STORAGE" move to USB (format it as ext4, and label "STORAGE")
    if you want to change your mSD with another smaller capacity, the new mSD have been format as "FAT" (or FAT32), with options "boot" and "lba", and copy all content from the first to the smaller.

I guess it must be the same in LE

I hope I explained well, because my English is not very good.