Posts by dipswitch

The builds on amlinux.ru are from kerber who is from Russia. Sounded for me that you are talking about all russians.^^ I see people, not countries, if you understand what I mean. I can try to make a build with the right dtd included. Can you send me a link to an android firmware for your 1GB device? So I can better figure out which dtd is the right one for your box.

I didnt mean anything negative about russians or the maker of the firmware, it was just a matter of expression... Im not entirely sure where to find the firmware. Im going to search for it and come back to you soon.

I uploaded a newer version: 7.0.2

freeque
    "mali irq sharing" is activated in this build, so you could try if it solves the problem with the PVR addon.

dipswitch
    I think the problem could be a missing dtd file for the 1GB version in this build.

What do you mean with "the russians"?

Thanks for the reply. The only openelec build i got to "work" on my mxiii was one from http://amlinux.ru/image , i was under the impression that these where russion builds?

I dont know what a dtd file is, is this something i can do myself?

I have the original MXIII s802 1gb (ram) box, unfortunately this firmware doesn't run on it. It flashes allright, reboots, shows the libreelec logo, and then freezes. Since i bought the mxiii 1gb box i only got troubles with it. It seems most openelec/amlinux/libreelec arm builds are build for the 2gb version of the box. Only an old openelec amlinux from the russions runs (but with no deinterlacing so for me unusuable). I have been regretting not buying the 2gb version ( just to save a few bucks ) each day. A foolish decision it was...

Would my observation that there is no working 7.x build for s802 1gb mxiii box be right?