Posts by andrewilley

I've left it on Auto for a few days now, but still nothing. Internet connection to the device is fine and everything else works fine (and I can update other addons).

How is this update meant to trigger, as I've installed 17.3 it manually on my computer and Android tablet and it works fine, but my main media device connected to the TV stubbornly refuses to find it.

Andre

I've installed LibreELEC 8.0.1a on my Mini M8S II (S905-based) box. The installation file was LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.1a.img.gz, set up to direct boot from SD Card bypassing the factory-installed Android version completely. It worked fine from first boot, and I'm really happy with this package.

I understand that I should be able to update over the internet using the LibreELEC addon in Kodi, but although there is meant to be a new version now available (supporting Kodi 17.3 rather than my current 17.1) nothing shows in the LibreELEC > System tab > Updates section, either in Auto or Manual mode. In manual mode I set Custom Channels to Off, and Update Channel to LibreELEC-8.0, but Available Versions is still empty.

Andre