Posts by remcolam

Thanks, that did it. I had looked at the wiki but I missed the the rpi specific changes were part of the same section. I did not need to create an empty rc_maps.conf though.

I know I should redo the config to the new method, but I created a fully custom mapping for my Logitech Harmony. I'm too lazy to update it. But I suspect I won't be able to avoid it in the long run. It sounds like eventually the new ir-keytable conf will be the only way.

I just upgraded my raspberry pi, with a working lirc configuration, to 9.0. however the remote is no longer working. Reading the wiki, I understand that all that's needed is to have lircd.conf in the config folder. And it's there. I can see it when I look at the smb share on the pi.

Did I misunderstand the wiki? Is there more to do?

Thanks

I upgraded my Raspberry Pi 2 from 7.0.3 to 7.95.1 and I ran into the following issues:

1: my video library was missing
    2: my ir remote was not working (remotepi board)

Looking at the kodi.log, I see that the advancedsettings.xml with my mysql database config is loaded, but it doesn't seem to use it.

I've also tested on my nexus 9, there after the upgrade, it does use my mysql server library. (but, on the nexus I'm using multiple profiles, because the mysql server is only available at home and not on the go)

I've attached the zip with logs.

Remco
    [hr]
    PS, after downgrading to 7.0.3, everything works again

I originally also could not get Lirc working on the Libreelec 7.0.0 release. It turned out the lirc files were missing in the image. What I did was I installed openelec en then did an upgrade to libreelec. Then it was working.

Since then I haven't done a clean install again, but lirc support might still be missing from libreelec, so you might want to try my road. Not pretty, but it worked for me.

Remco