Posts by daggs

Greetings,

I know it is not supported in general but I'd be happy to hear some ideas on my issue.
    I'm running LE11 on kvm with the gpu (intel HD 630) as pass-through.

LE 10.x worked without an issue, after the upgrade to 11, I get stuttering every few seconds.

the entire system feels like that.
    is there any pkg update that might cause this?

I did't tried factory reset thought.
    looking at top in the vm, I don't see the cpu above 50% usage and the ram is less that 10% usage.

in the host, the process's usage is not demanding so looks like it is something in the os.
    one thing I found, I have a cdrom that I see under /dev but the entry in the side menu doesn't exists.

ideas?

Thanks.

What about if you post this problematic subtitle file and someone can replicate the issue?

it's not one file, every file I get using the opensubtitles addon has these issues.

however, subtitles in netflix are displayed ok

Subtitle font selection is at Settings -> player settings -> language. You have to use Expert Level.

not under settings->interface->fonts?

I'm using LE 10

mglae,

thanks for the info, I was looking in the wrong place!

I've actually looked, didn't found anything meaningful, thanks for the link

btw, the proposed fix in the link didn't worked, see:

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # ls -l /storage/.kodi/media/Fonts
    total 22732
    -rw-r--r--    1 root     root      23275812 Aug 26 00:24 Arial Unicode MS.TTF

as mentioned before, I've saw this thread, the reason I didn't tried it is because the folder didn't existed, I've assumed that if it doesn't exists, than the functionally was move elsewhere and I didn't found such location

dmesg | grep -i hdmi from le10 shows this:

Code
    snd_hda_codec_hdmi hdaudioC0D2: No i915 binding for Intel HDMI/DP codec

while the same output on 9.2.6 returns this:

Greetings,

I'm running LE9.x inside kvm, from what I understand, it is highly recommended to install LE10 rather than upgrade.

however, I'd rather no start handling images and loop devs.

so I thought of entering my LE via ssh, stop kodi, rm .kodi, place the new image in the update folder and reboot the setup

will that work?

Greetings,

I'm trying to build 9.2.5 with the following config:

when it gets to glibc, I get this error:

Code
    In file included from <command-line>:
    ./../include/libc-symbols.h:75:3: error: #error "glibc cannot be compiled without optimization"
     # error "glibc cannot be compiled without optimization"
       ^~~~~

any ideas how to solve it?