Posts by Modjo

Hi Hias,

thank you for your post.

Here the output of ir-keytable -p all -t and some button pushes:

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # ir-keytable -p all -t
    Protocols changed to unknown other lirc rc-5 rc-5-sz jvc sony nec sanyo mce_kbd rc-6 sharp xmp cec imon rc-mm
    Loaded BPF protocol xbox-dvd
    Testing events. Please, press CTRL-C to abort.

Here the output of ir-ctl -r with long button push:

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # ir-ctl -r
    +3000 -101600
    +3850 -101600
    +3350 -101600
    +4300 -101600

The batteries are already changed.

Thx

Okay now it works. I did a complete fresh installation of Libreelec and now the remote control works.

Something in an old configuration must have caused the problem.

Many thanks for your support! :)

did you stop kodi and eventlircd before? What's the output of ir-keytable -r?

so long,

Hias

Hi Hias,

yes I stopped it before:

Code
    systemctl stop kodi
    systemctl stop eventlircd

Here is the output of ir-keytable -r

Thx

See https://wiki.libreelec.tv/configuration/…troubleshooting

Especially the output of ir-keytable -t (with kodi and eventlircd stopped) would be useful. Also make sure you are not running lircd (i.e. you don't have a lircd.conf file in .config).

Also post the output of ir-keytable -r

so long,

Hias

Hi Hias,

thank you for your answer.

I have checked if there is any "lircd" file in /storage/.config folder. -> negative

Also I checked the output of "ir-keytabe -r" but there is no response when I press some buttons on the remote:

Code
    LibreELEC:~/.config # ir-keytable -t
    Testing events. Please, press CTRL-C to abort.

Thx

Dear community,

after a long time I wanted to use my Intel NUC again. I made an update to the latest nightly build (nightly-20220322-dfe88a6 (Generic.x86_64)) and had to realize that my Remote Control stops working. My last running LE version was LE9 stable. I did some tests with LE10 stable, but here also... NOT WORKING.

Is there any major change from LE 9 to 10/11?

Here some hardware information:

- Intel NUC5i5RYH

- Xbox One Media Remote

I've checked the ir-keytable:

And i've checked with ir-ctl -r if the remote control is broken, but it seems to be fine and the NUC receives input.

Code
    +3200 -101600
    +3050 -101600
    +3050 -101600
    +3050 -101600
    +3050 -101600
    +2950 -101600
    +3000 -101600
    +200 -101600

Can someone help me to make this work again in LE11?

Thx in advance!

Hi chewitt,

many thanks for your answer. I think I was a little bit unintelligible.

Some other guys had the same problems installing the Titan BINGIE Mod skin for Matrix (with message: "...not compatible..."). They solved this via a fresh installation (LINK).

I guess I will have no choice but to back up all the stuff and redo the customizations to the OS, I am not aware of compiling :)

Dear community,

At the moment I have Libreelec latest nightly build Generic installed on my Intel NUC. This is an updated version from older Kodi versions.

Now I want to install a new skin called Titan BINGIE Mod for Kodi Matrix. Normally this skin is supported but the skin will only be compatible with a fresh Kodi Matrix and not with an upgraded version from Leia to Matrix.

My idea is to backup Kodi via the build in backup function do a fresh installation and restore the backup.

My problem here ist that I customized the Linux itself so I only want to delete and install Kodi and not the OS, like I do with an USB Image.

Is there a way for my problem?

Thanks in advance for your support. :)

Thank you for your reply.

When i use Windows 10, i am able to get audio from usb-c to hdmi and video from hdmi in kodi. That's why the usb-c to hdmi adapter should be fine.

But i can't get it work over libreelec and Windows is not as comfortable as libreelec. :(

Hi,

my constellation is as follows:

Intel NUC8i3BEH (Milhouse Build #1209)

---> HMDI Port: HDMI 2.0b Cable (DP1 for Video) ---> Samsung GQ65Q7FN
    ---> USB-C Port: USB-C to HDMI 2.0 Cable (DP2 for Audio Passthrough) ---> Yamaha RX-S601

Video output works fine, but i can´t get the audio Stream. The audio settings shows the yamaha receiver like "ALSA:HDA....YAMAHA...."

The reasen why i not connect like this:

Intel NUC8i3BEH (Milhouse Build #1209)

---> HMDI Port: HDMI 2.0b Cable ---> Yamaha RX-S601 ---> HMDI OUT Port: HDMI 2.0b Cable ---> Samsung GQ65Q7FN

... is that the Yamaha Receiver don´t have HDR Support. In the future Libreelec will hopefully support HDR and that´s why i want to connect the NUC directly to the TV for video and for audio separate to the Yamaha Receiver.

Can anyone help me with the audio issue?

Many thanks

Modjo