Posts by karcyon

getwidevine.sh isn't installing the inputstream.mpd add-on, it's only installing the libwidevine library which is needed by the inputstream.mpd add-on to decrypt encrypted content.

With official LibreELEC Kodi 17 releases (alpha, beta, whatever) you'll need to install the inputstream.mpd add-on from the LibreELEC Add-ons repository.

:rolleyes: /facepalm
    Ok thanks, I'm an idiot. I should have noticed. My bad.

It seems with the Kodi 17 LibreELEC inputstream doesn't work for some reason (RPi2)? I installed it via: curl -Ls getwidevine.sh | bash
    It did say sucessfully installed ....

Does it currently only work with the Milhouse-Testbuilds?

Till we have a proper fix, you can remove addon.db from the userdata/database/ folder. This fix it but you have to activate all your addons again.

Updated from OpenElec. I will try your suggestion. Thanks.

Edit: I did that and he really does disable all the addons and dependecies, even the default ones. I can't handle enabling all of them again lol I hope you can come up with a fix.

tar will still be useful for people upgrading from OE as afaik you can't upgrade a oe install with an img or img.gz file.

Sent from my U65GT using Tapatalk

So for Updating from the current OE Beta to official LE release just put the .tar in the Update folder? Or would it be better to start from scratch?

Edit: Updating worked nicely.