Posts by milo

Hello,

Yeah the nuvoton CIR is behind the alumnium body therefore a little bit tricky unfortunately....

How do I change the protocol of the imon to rc6?

Hello,

if i use the command ir-keytable i see 2 devices

How can I select the iMon Remote to use with ir-keytabel??

I tried

Code
    ir-keytable -v --device= /dev/lirc1

but got

Code
    Unable to query evdev protocol version: Inappropriate ioctl for device

how to use it correctly??

Code
    ● lircd-uinput.service                                                       Loaded: masked (Reason: Unit lircd-uinput.service is masked.)             Active: inactive (dead)

systemctl start lircd-uinput
    Failed to start lircd-uinput.service: Unit lircd-uinput.service is masked.

I see the following processes

Code
     315 root      0:00 /usr/sbin/eventlircd -f --evmap=/etc/eventlircd.d --socket=/run/lirc/lircd                                                       359 root      0:00 /usr/sbin/lircd -O /storage/.config/lirc_options.conf --nodaemon /storage/.config/lircd.conf

But if I press key down nothing happens in Kodi itself.

And it looks like the socket is different to

irw /run/lirc/lircd.socket

Is this normal?

Ok so far I got it

Code
    irw /run/lirc/lircd.socket
    0000a758fe000000 00 KEY_UP sundtek
    0000ed12fe000000 00 KEY_DOWN sundtek

and how can I now map KEY_UP to an action in kodi? for example it should be the same like cursor up on a keyboard.

my rc_maps.cfg is currently empty

YOu a correct I was wrong. I have an atric usb wake up and want to use this one for the IR functionality now....Sorry I mixed it up

Hello,

I have a Intel NUC PC with a Nuvoton w836x7hg Infrared Remote Transceiver

How do I configure "/etc/lirc/lirc_options.conf" becuase it is not allowed to write "/etc/lirc/lirc_options.conf" directly?

And how is the setting for the "Nuvoton w836x7hg Infrared Remote Transceiver" ?

Thanks

I have only setup the logos in tvheadend nothing configured in kodi.....but it some channels have another logo than in tvheadend configured

Hello, my tvheadend shows the correct TV logos but in kodi it shows completely different TV logos....

This shows the right logo:

http://<IP>:9981/imagecache<Id>

How is the correct procedure so that in kodithe same logos like in tvheadend are shown???