Posts by kaiser.alex

Hello,

i’m happily running LibreELEC 8.02 on an Odroid C2, everything is working like it should, no big issues at all.
    I’m streaming from a Synology DS213j with NFS over gigabit ethernet.

Sometimes during playback without interaction playback starts to judder badly. Looking into PlayerDebug it shows a steady rising number of frameskips. Roughly about 100 per minute. The funny thing is, as long as PlayerDebug is shown, playback is smooth and no new frameskips are displayed, once i close it again, the judder appears again and when i open it again i can see the number of frames skipped.

Files are MKV Blu-ray rips and smaller 1080p MKV files, all pretty normal H.264 files. No 4k, 3D, 10bit, H.265 or anything special.
    Pause/resuming the video doesn't fix the issue but stopping and restarting playback (at the same position) fixes it instantly.
    Video and audio queue saturation are at normal values (vq: 99%, aq: 70% all values steady) at all times.

Settings:
    Adjust Display Refresh Rate: yes (start/stop)
    Sync Playback to Display: no (not needed)
    Audio Passthrough: yes
    Hardware video acceleration is enabled, all settings at default values.

If needed, i can post a Kodi.log. Although it will be hard to catch the issue in the logfile since it happens randomly during playback and not very often. A few times per week maybe.

Thanks,
    Alex

Example MediaInfo for a problematic video file:

Hi,

when i press a button on the remote of my (powered on) STB my AVR switches to it's HDMI input automatically. When i press a button on the (powered on) Apple TV 4's remote, the AVR also switches to its HDMI input automatically.

Not so with KODI. I'm running 8.01 on an Odroid C2 and CEC is working perfect for me but as i see it there is no possibility to make Kodi the "active source" with a simple button press on the remote (Minix A2 Lite). I always have to use the remote of the AVR to switch the HDMI input manually.

Is this normal behaviour or do i have a problem here? Is it somehow achievable (maybe with the keymap editor or by editing config files) or is this behaviour impossible to implement at the moment?

Thanks,
    Burrito78