Posts by NellyJelly

Hi there,

Since a couple of days, probably since I updated to 17.3 Libreelec, I get "connected, checking location info" when trying to connect to server. I am using HMA, Have re-instaleld Kodi, the addon, on 2 diffrent devices (Intel NUC).

Any idea what is going wrong?

Many thanks!

Hi, I had same problem. Was driving me nuts. But luckily my subscription with HMA was running out. So tried Smart DNS connected straight away no problem. So I can say for sure the problem is on HMA's side. I was unable to use Krypton as well with HMA. Since switching to Smart DNS have I been able to update go Krypton.

Hi, My subscription to HMA vpn is about to run out, and I wish to change VPN providers. Was thinking of going with PIA but then I read about Smart DNS Proxy Vpn. Which is best??? Is Smart Dns Vpn easy to set up with vpn manager as its not in the list.

The log just shows a bunch of successful connections to 2 or 3 locations. I can see a bunch of problems with addons that we shalln't talk about having what are probably network issues.

Next thing to do is to disable VPN Mgr, start an openvpn connection via the command line and see if you still get issues with other addons. If you do, the problem is probably not my add-on

Hi Zomboided, after running a speedtest on krypton and receiving a result of 7mbps and then logging into chrome OS (have dual boot on chromebox) and running same speedtest and getting result of 61mbps. I paused filtering but for some reason my ip address was still showing the last vpn server I was connected to. And the speedtest was still showing 7mbps. So I uninstalled "VPN Manager" ran the test again on Kodi and got 59mbps. What could be causing this??

Is there anybody who has a chromebox that has succesfully upgraded to Krypton and everything works. I have 3 and they all grind nearly to a halt as soon as I upgrade to Krypton. I just get the spinning blue circle that never ends. Cant seem to open MrChromebox's website it says "the page you are looking for can not be found"

Hi zomboided, just updated 3 chromeboxes to krypton and it looks like the vpn is broken. It says connected then I get this message "Filtering VPN Manager for OpenVPN but no validated connection available" what does this mean. All addons have stopped working aswell. When I pause filtering everything works. What could be causing this problem??