pin configuration for IR remote control and Kodi configure

• Hello. I buy and install universal scaler Z.VST.3463.A1 and Orange Pi One to revive the burned TV Philips 32PFL4258T and get a universal system or mediacenter. I installed Armbian 5.3 but when I watch the video through the browser it hangs.

Now installed LibreElec. But I have a question how and where the pin is edited on which there is a signal from the pins. Where is the configuration file.

It is stated that the Orange Pi One is a complete analog of Raspberry Pi B+. I soldered the IR receiver to PD14 - 12 pins (on Rasberry GPIO18).

How to manually put the port and pin on which the signal comes I did not find. When trying to record something from the console, no signals are naturally detected.

Lirc does not find on command lsmod | grep lirc. Where is the configuration of the pins? Where can I manually specify the pin source of the signal?

The same thing does not work HDMI-CEC, it's not clear how to configure it. In Kodi everything is included with any mention of external control

• It uses an Allwinner H3 chipset that we don't currently support. It has a physically different board layout and other different technical features (it is not a clone of the Raspberry Pi despite their claims). It runs an unofficial aka community created version of LibreELEC (or OE) that we have zero knowledge or experience with; but it will be running the ancient (and crap) BSP kernel which is known to have a ton of problems. The best place to ask your question would be the OPi forum or the forum/place you downloaded the image from.

• I do not understand. If the whole system works great. What is the problem with controlling a single pin or specifying the IR source in the configuration file? Or you can open access to a system change and set Lirc manually to specify the correct pin and port ... Why create problems on an equal footing for users.

I think the opposite should be the maximum possible configuration and configuration. After all, working with GPIO ports is possible or all is disabled except the Internet connection for updates and Kodi...

Of course, now you have to stumble on an equal place to ask everywhere and everywhere ...

• I drilled a hole in the radiator and soldered the wires to the IR receiver. Now Orange Pi One takes commands from IR reciever in console.

The question of how to set up the Kodi? Where to find a detailed plan of action. Teams and keys in the Lirc.conf appointed. But Kodi does not react.

On command irw not reaction...