S805 m201d V3.1 Fake ram? Howto make sure?

• Hello!

I've been tinkering away with LE happily but noticed LE detects half the ram. I've read some posts here about that, but I have no way to be sure. The ram chips are blanks (not a good sign right haha) but in Android the amount of ram is 1gb, I ran. lot of ram testers and benchmarks form the Play Store they all saw 1gb. I've tried different Android roms and they all report 1gb

If it's fake, how do they do this across roms? And whats a sure way to make sure how much ram I really got?

Ofcourse I opened it up. Inside is a little sticker that say realtek, lists the mac address and also says 1g/8g, now that could also be faked of course. Some details about the box below and attached are the .dtb and .dtd and some config files extracted from the stock Android rom. I kind of hope I really have 1gb ram.

Kodi under Android runs quite a lot faster than in LE which feels sluggish. Maybe the h/w acceleration isn't working properly for this board...

Board: MXQ S805 V3.1 (20151230) / m201d

Wifi: RTL8189

There are 2 chips underneath the usb ports and above the cpu/gpu that I assume are the ram chips, they have no branding just random numbers on each: GN9H and H4NZ

Thank you for any light shed on this.

Archive contents:

image.cfg

meson.dtb

meson.dtd

meson_target.dtd

platform.conf