How to assign Info button on remote control on Wetek Play 2

• Hi @,

I have a Wetek Play 2 with the latest libreelec.

I assigned custom keymaps on my remote for different actions but I can not assign the old Info button which was present on Kodi 16. I mean that when I had pressed the Info button on the movies page I got the movie information. In case the movie wasn't scanned before then it looked for the matching movie and assigned the appropriate fan art, etc.

I tried the "I", "Info", "Ctrl+D", "ActivateWindow(movieinformation)" and none of this is working. The last one only shows the template without any data.

I appreciate if anyone will help me assign the Info button back.

• Yes it does the job but not like in kodi 16.

I mean if the movie is in my data base then it shows all the info.

If the movie is not in my data base (it hasn't been scanned for ne content) then the button does nothing. In Kodi 16 the info button has been looking for the matching movie in the movie scraper and was asking me if the matching movie is the one I'm looking for. And that's what I want it to do too.

• Ahh I see. I don't think I fully read your question. I didn't realize they had changed the behaviour of the 'info' button. I'd have to look into it. Have you tried 'ContextMenu' yet?

• Ahh I see. I don't think I fully read your question. I didn't realize they had changed the behaviour of the 'info' button. I'd have to look into it. Have you tried 'ContextMenu' yet?

In the context menu there is no option for the info in case the movie wasn't scanned before. If the movie was scanned before and matched then the info position is present in the context menu.

I wonder how to get the functionality back. Should I ask Kodi developers for it?