Terratec Cinergy S2 Rev.4 initialization error on LE 8.1.0 and 8.1.1

• Can you try to build a 8.1.1 manually removing the entries for Cinergy S2 Rev.4 from dvbsky.c and adding them to dw2102.c

I currently building an image with several drivers included and the possibility to add drivers via addons (like we will have at LE9).

This should be ready today evening (if no fubar happens) and would make the whole thing a lot easier. Would create you an addon with that change then.

• CvH I've made a 8.1.1 build yesterday reverting the removal of the lines related related to TERRATEC_CINERGY_S2_R4 here , here , and here , and now it's being correctly initialized and working again on LE 8.1.1

I've added a comment on the commit with these changes in linux_media repository, asking for them to be reversed.

• I was getting errors when trying to modify the patch, and I was recompiling every release removing this patch to have my tuner supported.

Yesterday I finally found the error. I've submitted this pull request with the changes. Now Cinergy S2 USB Rev.4 is working, and the new tuners added by this patch should be working as well. The modification only reverts the removal of the lines needed to support my tuner.

This is the first time I submit a pull request, so maybe I made something wrong in the process. I hope it can be reviewed and merged, so I and anyone using this tuner can return to official builds again.