OK button 7.90.003 8.0

• My Rpi updated itself from 7.90.002 to 7.90.003 yesterday. Now my Hauppauge 45 button remote work EXCEPT for the OK button. It was working fine before.

I did add the overlay statement to config.txt and copied my working lircd.conf to /storage/.config in the previous 7.90.002 installation. Did a location get changed?

• Official Post

My Rpi updated itself from 7.90.002 to 7.90.003 yesterday. Now my Hauppauge 45 button remote work EXCEPT for the OK button. It was working fine before.

I did add the overlay statement to config.txt and copied my working lircd.conf to /storage/.config in the previous 7.90.002 installation. Did a location get changed?

known issue, it's due to the new version of lirc.

a workaround is here, LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)

• Thanks! I found that. In fact your link sends me to my post in that thread.

If it was well known, you would think that GoOgle would have helped me find it. I did spend an hour searching the internet and a few sites before posting here. Then I stumbled upon that thread.
    [hr]
    Now, this morning the direction keys and the OK key are working, but the guide (context) and the channel up & down buttons don't.

irw reports no signal from them. What do I change them to?

Edited once, last by donbrew (July 14, 2016 at 2:17 PM).

• Changed CHANNELUP and CHANNELDOWN to PAGEUP and PAGEDOWN. Now they work. Guide & Menu still do nothing.

Is there somewhere that the new KEY_XXXX are listed? The official LIRC site is way outdated. V 0.9.4a is posted but the instructions date back to 2004. I don't mean -list-namespace, I mean the substitutions I.E.: KEY_ENTER for KEY_OK.

I tried irrecord, but after I record half my key presses it starts ignoring the leading K in KEY_xxxx.
    [hr]
    I guess what I'm actuall asking is for the default keymap, or one for my Hauppauge 45 button remote. I know the information is out there, but I can't find it.

Edited once, last by donbrew (July 14, 2016 at 6:20 PM).