Rytec Epg downloader

• Hello guys,

I will looking for to explain correctly my problem with "Rytec" despite my basic English with little help from translator Smile

So the problem is that after installing "epg downloader service" (from zip file or i tried also repository) I go to configuration, I insert XMLTV --> Italy, Uk, Germany/Austria/Swiss, France and Spain (it would be great if it worked). Than I insert code (3025) and download folder, BUT when I click on "manual download", yes starts download but in the directory I put NOW there are only two files (i think are broken, I think it's a bug) Spain and Merge and no one else, so nothing Italy, UK and other.

I tried (after read many articles in internet) all solutions suggested: clear cache of tv guide in system, reboot but nothing.

I tried to uninstall rytec so many time but every time the same problem, it doesn't download all the list.

My Kodi is 17.3, installed on LibreElec.

Not knowing what else to do I tried to install kodi on my pc Windows, than rytec (from zip) so I thought: now download the lists and than I'll copy on directory of my LibreElec-Kodi-Amlogic905X, BUT when I click on button Manual Download (here we are in Windows) Kodi popup says "Could be not download data epg".

And this is all, help me please because the potential of add-on are very important.

Alternatively I also tried to install web grab plus +, (following the guide) but it does not generate file (that I called Epg) guide.xml

Thanks

Edit: I invite you to tell me if the Language I used is incorrect or incomprehensible