TMDb not downloding the posters

• I have LibreELEC+Kodi Krypton running on the Odroid C2 board successfully.

I connected an HDD with 8 films inside and all the synopsis, actors and film poster where shown in the Kodi library. Later I connected an HDD with 290 films inside and only the synopsis was shown; the film posters were replaced by a miniature of the video file and also actors pictures were not present. I have TMDb as video film scrapper. I tried to install Filmaffinity but I get the error:

"The dependency on metadata.common.movieposterdb.com version 1.1.0 could not be satisfied".

I connected another HDD with only 90 films an the problem remains. I changed from Estuary to Confluence and the problem continues.

Any idea that can help me?

Thank you!

Edited 2 times, last by Papalapa (August 2, 2017 at 5:49 PM).

• Well, already found the problem:

The discs with a lot of films are usually connected to my Xtreamer Prodigy Black and the library created includes an .NFO file with the same name of the video file. When the HDD is moved to the Odroid and the library has to be built, it seems that detects that there's an .NFO file and not all the information from TMDB is downloaded, only the synopsis.

The problem has been solved deleting the .NFO files on the HDD when connected to the Odroid and this time the whole film information was downloaded from TMDB.