Power saving and wakeup

• Every now and then, my tvheadend backend (running on the same LE box as my kodi frontend) misses a recording. The problem arises because I have the system set to wake up 4 minutes before a recording, and then power off after 15 minutes idle. But if a power off happens at, say, 21:18, and a wakeup was supposed to happen at 21:16 for a recording at 21:20, it appears that the power off goes ahead, with the wakeup ineffective since the system was already up. I might be missing something obvious, but I cannot come up with a workaround (short of leaving the box on 24/7) that will guarantee powering up for all recordings. Any advice would be most welcome - thanks!

• I don't know, if this subject is really still open, but I want to contribute to the great work of the libreelec developer.

As far as I know, the power off should not happen in that case, because a recording is scheduled within the 15 minutes idle time.

But power off is only inhibited, if there is a kodi tvheadend client running on the same machine.

• I don't know, if this subject is really still open, but I want to contribute to the great work of the libreelec developer.

As far as I know, the power off should not happen in that case, because a recording is scheduled within the 15 minutes idle time.

But power off is only inhibited, if there is a kodi tvheadend client running on the same machine.

You are right.